2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid voted best hybrid car of the year
Are you trying to find an easy way to make your day-to-day life a little bit more eco-friendly? While there are lots of small ways to make big changes, one of the biggest could be the car you drive. Enter our Orlando Toyota hybrids – these green cars cut down on emissions, use a lot less gasoline than traditional cars, and look cool while doing it. Introducing a hybrid car into your daily drive time is an easy way to make your life a lot more environmentally friendly, and we’re here to help you do it with the hybrid car that was voted the BEST of 2020 by U.S. & World Report News… the 2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid.
What does the 2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid have to offer?
The 2020 Toyota Camry is basically a hybrid version of its best-selling sibling, the Orlando Toyota Camry. This means you’re getting the best of both worlds, because you’ll get the green performance and still have the classic style, dependability, and top-of-the-line features that drivers of the original model have come to know and love. And not only will you feel good about your drive time, you’ll also save money on gas – this new Toyota hybrid gets an estimated 51/53 mpg. Here are some of the other highlights we love about this Orlando green car!
- It has a starting MSRP of just $28,430, making it an affordable hybrid option
- It comes in 10 different paint colors with hues ranging from Supersonic Red to Wind Chill Pearl
- There are three models available to choose from – the LE, SE, and XLE
- It boasts tech features like Apple Car Play, Android Auto, Toyota + Alexa, and compatibility with Amazon Alexa, as well as Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Dynamic Voice Recognition, Bluetooth, and more
- You’ll get peace of mind thanks to safety tech like the Star Safety System, an Advanced Airbag System, Toyota Safety Sense P, a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Hill Start Assist Control, and automatic engine shutoff
- It can comfortably seat five and still have 15.1 cubic feet of trunk space for all of your belongings
- The Orlando Toyota Camry Hybrid also showcases an available leather-trimmed interior with plush comfort features like heated front seats and dual zone automatic climate control
- An integrated backup camera with projected path gives you an additional set of eyes
- Full-speed range dynamic radar cruise control makes highway driving a breeze
- 4 different drive modes help you to tailor your drive time to your needs – choose between Sport, Normal, Eco, and EV
- Keep your eyes on the road with a 10″ color head up display
And more. And the best news yet? You can test drive it today, so you can get behind the wheel and see if it suits you.
Test drive this Orlando Toyota hybrid today!
Make it happen – go green in your day-to-day drive time starting today! Visit Toyota of Orlando to see if the 2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid is the right green car for you. We’re conveniently located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road, and you can call to schedule your appointment at (407) 298-4500.