2019 Toyota C-HR: A sneak preview
We’re already almost halfway through 2018 – can you believe it? The year is flying by and that means that the 2019 Toyota models we’ve been looking forward to are about to be unveiled. Some of them will actually even be arriving at Toyota of Orlando in the next few months. Most recently we got a sneak preview of the 2019 Toyota C-HR, and we’re here to give you the scoop on what you can expect from this incredibly unique crossover in the upcoming model year!
See what the 2019 Toyota C-HR will have to offer!
- First and foremost, all new trim levels will be coming to our Orlando Toyota dealership. The 2019 Toyota C-HR will feature LE, XLE, and Limited trims, as opposed to the current XLE and XLE premium trims available. This gives you more options when it comes to tailoring your drive time, but it also gives you an “entry-level” trim that’s more affordable and economical for your budget.
- Safety technology will also be taking a front seat in the new 2019 Toyota C-HR. All models will include Toyota Safety Sense P, a new safety system that integrates features like the pre-collision system, lane departure alert, automatic high beams, and adaptive cruise control.
- The 2019 model of this popular crossover will also be getting an upgrade when it comes to entertainment technology. It’ll have Apple CarPlay integrated into the audio system as well as the all-new Entune 3.0 infotainment system for major accessibility.
- The LE model will have a starting MSRP of $21,990.
- The XLE model will have a starting MSRP of $24,025 and boasts highlights like 18″ alloy wheels and the Smart Key System with a Push Button Start.
- The Limited model will have a starting MSRP of $27.045 and showcases features like a plush leather interior, the Premium Entune 3.0 system standard, rain-sensing windshield wipers, chrome accents on the exterior, a unique red bumper garnish, and piano-black highlights.
Test drive the 2018 model at Toyota of Orlando
Not sure if this one-of-a-kind crossover is right for you? Take the 2018 model for a spin at our dealership today. Here are some of our favorite features on this popular new ride:
- The exterior is diamond-inspired, so it features sharp lines, defined edges, and an overall dynamic look. This look is enhanced by features like a rear spoiler, fog lights, and 18″ sport alloy wheels.
- The interior is sophisticated and edgy thanks to highlights like sport fabric trim and a leather-trimmed steering wheel, a 7″ display audio system with touchscreen interface, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.
- It’s spacious, with the capabilities to seat up to five people and an additional 19 cubic feet of cargo space (which can be expanded thanks to fold flat rear seats).
Ready to take your test drive? Head down to Toyota of Orlando. We’re open seven days a week just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road, and you can call ahead of time to set things up at (407) 298-0001!