On or off the road, the 2019 Toyota 4Runner will take you there
A champion on the pavement and an off-roading professional, the 2019 Toyota 4Runner is a force to be reckoned with and it’s parked on our lot at Toyota of Orlando right now! This Toyota SUV is engineered to handle the toughest terrain and go on any adventure with new engineering capabilities and trim levels. With features and options new for the 2019 model year, you’re going to want to take the Toyota 4Runner on your next trip, on or off the road.
What’s new with the 2019 Toyota 4Runner?
The iconic clean lines and rugged nature of the Toyota 4Runner are here to stay for this model year, but this Orlando Toyota vehicle is packing some additional new features that make it one you’ll want to take with you wherever you go. These are some of the key new features you’ll notice in the new Toyota 4Runner:
- New trim levels like TRD Off-Road Premium, Limited Nightshade Edition, and TRD Pro.
- A new roof rack available on the TRD Pro trim level.
- All new Entune infotainment with optional JBL premium audio.
A plethora of trim levels and numerous available options mean you can truly customize the new Orlando Toyota 4Runner to suit your needs and your drive. These are the available trim options for this Toyota SUV:
- SR5 Premium
- TRD Off-Road
- TRD Off-Road Premium
- Limited Nightshade Edition
- TRD Pro
To tackle the harsh terrain off the road, the Orlando Toyota 4Runner is engineered with the toughest in performance features. Here’s what’s going on under the hood:
- A powerful 4.0-liter V6 engine muscles 270 horsepower and 278 lb./ft. of torque to help you climb hills and get to work quickly and efficiently.
- Rear-wheel drive, part-time 4WD, and full-time 4WD with Active Traction Control add versatility.
- Crawl Control (CRAWL) and Multi-Terrain Select.
- Hill Start Assist Control and Downhill Assist Control.
- Coil-spring independent double-wishbone front suspension and 4-link lateral rod rear suspension.
- TRD FOX high-performance shocks and TRD-tuned front springs available on the TRD Pro trim level.
Toyota of Orlando can help you take things off the pavement
With a silhouette like that of the Toyota 4Runner, it’s hard to turn your head away from it. The aggressive front grille sets the stage and it only gets better from there. Here are some of the eye-catching features you’ll see on the 2019 model:
- Projector beam headlights, integrated fog lights, and LED taillights.
- Unique front grille and TRD badging on the TRD Pro trim level.
- Black or chrome door handles with touch-sensor lock and unlock.
- 17-inch and 20-inch wheels with various spoke types and colors.
- Fabric, SofTex, Perforated leather, and leather trim seat upholstery options.
The 2019 Toyota 4Runner is definitely a little rugged around the edges, but that doesn’t mean that it’s lacking in the technology department. These are the sophisticated technological features working to keep your drive convenient:
- The Smart Key System with Push Button Start and remote illuminated entry.
- Power rear liftgate window.
- Backup camera with projected path.
- Optional sliding rear cargo deck with under-floor storage compartment.
- Two front, two rear, and one cargo 12V auxiliary power outlet.
- Entune infotainment with available premium JBL enhanced audio.
- 1-inch high-resolution touch-screen interface with split-screen display.
While it’s engineered to climb steep inclines and tackle the harshest off-road conditions, the Orlando Toyota 4Runner is also engineered to keep you and your passengers safe on the road. Keeping you protected on the road are these features:
- Driver and passenger seat active headrests to minimize neck injury.
- LATCH tethers for better car seat security.
- Front and rear parking assist sonar.
- Star Safety System
- An advanced airbag system for the front and passenger seats.
- TAP (Thorax, Abdomen, Pelvis) front-seat mounted airbags and Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags (RSCA).
The 2019 Toyota 4Runner is here to take you on an adventure and with features like these you’ll find there’s a lot of exploring to be done. If you’re wowed by these features, then it’s time to come take a test drive at Toyota of Orlando! We have a great selection of the new Toyota 4Runner and they’re all waiting for you to take the wheel. Come visit us seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!