The new 2018 Toyota Highlander has arrived
We always seem to have to adapt to changes in our lives without much warning. Whether it’s a change in traffic, weather, or something else you have to remain versatile so you don’t lose your way. That’s why you deserve a car that can keep up with these changes. That’s where the new 2018 Toyota Highlander at Toyota of Orlando comes in. This new version of an Orlando favorite is the right choice for those who lead busy lives and need a vehicle that can keep up!
Features that make the new 2018 Toyota Highlander a standout
The 2018 Toyota Highlander continues a legacy of the popular Toyota SUV. Drivers love the Orlando Toyota Highlander for many reasons, and the 2018 model only serves to enhance the features that made it so popular to begin with.
You’ll want to have a smooth ride no matter where you’re heading. That’s why this new Toyota is equipped with tons of performance features to ensure you’re comfortable on your commute. Some of these features include:
- Towing capabilities – If you plan on taking your Highlander out on some adventures, you’ll be happy to know this Toyota has an available towing capacity of 5000-lb.
- Available All-Wheel Drive – If you plan on going off the beaten path, All-Wheel Drive is available for this new Toyota!
Functionality and style aren’t mutually exclusive. The new 2018 Toyota Highlander is sure to leave a good impression on those who see it thanks to stylish features like:
- UV reduction glass – Keep your car cool with UV reduction technology in each and every window.
- Fabric-trimmed seats – Stay comfortable during your drive with fabric-trimmed seats in the front and second rows.
Safety is a top priority with Toyota models. The new Toyota Highlander isn’t any different. You’ll find safety features that include:
- LATCH – Hooking up a car seat has never been easier thanks to the LATCH system found in this new Toyota!
- Hill Start Assist Control – You may not experience too many hills here in Orlando, but when you do face a steep incline, the Hill Start Assist Control will be there to support you.
We know how important it is to stay connected while you’re on the road. That’s why we’re sure you’ll enjoy features like:
- Five total USB ports – Make sure everyone stays plugged in and charged thanks to five total USB ports!
- Integrated backup camera – Never have to worry about backing up again with the integrated backup camera that comes standard in the new Highlander.
Find capable vehicles at Toyota of Orlando
No matter what you’re looking for or what your budget may be, Toyota of Orlando has just the right vehicle for you! The new 2018 Toyota Highlander is an affordable option, starting at an MSRP of just $31,030. If you’re interested, it’s time to pay us a visit! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Road just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.