10 things you’ll love about the new 2020 Toyota Tacoma
The Toyota Tacoma has been a fan favorite for decades running. This versatile truck is loved by consumers because of its adaptability, its sporty style, and its aptitude for both work AND play, on and off the road. 2020 is bringing upgrades to this already-incredible truck, and our Orlando Toyota dealership has the details! Here are 10 things we think you’ll love when you get behind the wheel sometime later this year.
Meet the new 2020 Toyota Tacoma
1) Toyota Safety Sense P will be standard on every single model. This means drivers will have High-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Departure Alert with Sway Warning, Automatic High Beams, and Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection at their fingertips.
2) Every model will also receive a new multimedia system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Amazon Alexa compatibility, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, and more.
3) Almost every new 2020 model will feature a new grille and new wheels. For example, the TRD Sport model will showcase 17″ wheels while the Limited bumps up to 18″ wheels.
4) The TRD Pro model will come standard with 4WDemand part-time 4-wheel drive, as well as electronically-controlled locking rear differential and transfer case. It’ll also boast Rigid Industries fog lights for added visibility on dark trails.
5) All V6 models of this Orlando Toyota truck will come with the Tow package, which includes an automatic transmission fluid cooler, engine oil cooler, Trailer Sway Control, 4 & 7 pin converter, a Class IV receiver hitch, and 130-amp alternator.
6) The new TRD Pro model will also feature highlights like a Panoramic View Monitor and Multi-terrain Monitor, which can help you get a better grasp of your surroundings AND even see under your vehicle to avoid obstacles in your path.
7) The 2020 Toyota Tacoma Limited is getting appearance upgrades with new 18″ wheels, LED headlights and daytime running lights, a redesigned grille, and chrome taillamp inserts.
See what upgrades this Orlando Toyota is bringing to the lot later this year
8) The TRD Off-Road model isn’t getting forgotten, either. It’ll get a new front grille with LED fog lights, as well as tech upgrades like Passenger Smart Key Entry and a multi-terrain monitor. You’ll also find that it’s showcasing TRD-tuned Bilstein shocks and locking rear differential.
9) The base model of the 2020 Toyota Tacoma, the SR, will showcase an updated 7″ touchscreen audio system, while the SR5 and up get 8″ screens.
10) You’ll have two engine choices – a 2.7L DOHC 4-cylinder engine with 159 horsepower and 180 lb-ft of torque, or a 3.5L V6 with 278 horsepower and 265 lb-ft of torque.
AND this new Orlando Toyota will be about as customizable as it gets. You’ll find that it’s available in six models – the SR, SR5, TRD Sport, TRD Off-Road, TRD Pro, and Limited – and 30 different configurations in the 2020 model year!
We’ll keep you posted as to its arrival date at Toyota of Orlando – follow us on social media for updates. You can also come test drive the 2019 Toyota Tacoma model so you can see what it’s like behind the wheel – visit us at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.