10 things to know about the 2020 Toyota Corolla
The 2020 Toyota Corolla is coming – it’ll be at Toyota of Orlando a lot sooner than you think, and we can’t wait for you to get behind the wheel of this redesigned sedan. Not only is it bringing a new look, a more comfortable interior, and updated technology to the table, it’ll also offer an all-new hybrid model so you can enjoy its sporty style while also going green and saving money on gas. Toyota of Orlando is here with the scoop – check out these 10 things you want to know about the 2020 Toyota Corolla before you slide into the driver’s seat.
Meet the new 2020 Toyota Corolla
1) The exterior looks pretty different (but still sportily stylish). The new 2020 Toyota Corolla will feature a lower stance, new fender flares, a wider wheelbase, and a lower hood. Aero stabilizing fins and a chin spoiler were added to some models, and new LED lighting schemes up the sophistication factor. Plus, you’ll love the new paint colors called Celestite and Blueprint.
2) Bigger wheels are up for grabs for the 2020 model year. For the first time ever, you can drive home on new 18″ wheels with multispoke alloys (and there are tons of other alloy wheel options available on this Orlando Toyota).
3) Elegance and ergonomics take precedence inside the cabin. The cabin has been redesigned to be more comfortable and sophisticated. You’ll find that the instrument panel, sightline, and hood have all been lowered for better visibility. High-gloss and matte materials are mixed for a sporty look and this Orlando Toyota also showcases ambient lighting, silver and piano gloss black accents, SofTex seating, and new interior color schemes.
4) Your drive time will be a lot quieter. The 2020 Toyota Corolla trims down noise from the road and powertrain thanks to new sound-absorbing materials in the sealants, foams, and silencers.
5) Staying cool this summer will be a breeze. The A/C system in this new 2020 Toyota has been completely redesigned to be more compact and efficient – for example, it now minimizes windshield fogging by pointing dehumidified fresh air to the ceiling.
6) Hot new tech is integrated into your drive time. You’ll love having features like Amazon Alexa, Apple CarPlay, Scout GPS Link, Safety Connect Services, Wifi Connect, Bluetooth wireless streaming, and optional JBL audio, all accessible via an 8″ touchscreen.
Don’t miss everything this Orlando Toyota will have to offer
7) A new engine is available for better efficiency and performance. The 2020 Toyota Corolla will offer its standard 1.8L engine, but a new 2.0L Dynamic Force direct injection inline four-cylinder option that uses less fuel and produces more power.
8) You can go green in a hybrid model for the first time ever. Save fuel AND the planet in a new hybrid model. This Toyota hybrid will feature a 1.8L engine, the aforementioned redesigned A/C, and an exhaust heat recirculation system so it can stop the engine sooner and use less energy.
9) More Corollas will be assembled in the US. This car is already assembled at a plant in Mississippi. However, since more models will now be available, a new plant will be opened in Huntsville, Alabama.
10) It has a starting MSRP of just $19,500. Boom.
We’ll let you know when it arrives – follow us on social media and give Toyota of Orlando a call at (407) 298-4500 for more info!