Peace of mind with every new Toyota.
We at Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is essential to both. That's why we're so pleased to be able to include a no cost maintenance plan ¹ with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota! For 2 years or 25,000 miles - whichever comes first - you and your new vehicle will be covered. It's no cost peace of mind, and we're the only full-line brand to offer anything like it!
Factory-trained Toyota technicians will help you fulfill maintenance obligations and help improve your Toyota's overall value, while keeping a complete history of your maintenance visits. Toyota will also deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers:
- Oil and filter ²
- Lubrication check of key chassis parts
- Tire rotation
- 19-Point Inspection
19-Point Inspection19 points are checked on your car to proactively identify potential issues, reducing the possibility of a part failure. The preventative maintenance is designed to keep your car and your bank account in the best shape possible!
Fluids inspected and replenished:
1. Brake master cylinder
2. Clutch master cylinder
6. Windshield washer
7. Power steering
8. Transfer case (if applicable)
Visual inspection of:
9. Air filter
10. System hoses
11. Drive belts
12. Axle boots
13. Shock absorbers/suspension
14. PCV valve (if applicable)
15. Cooling system
16. Exhaust system/muffler
17. Tire wear
18. Tire pressure
19. Windshield wipers
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance
24-hr. roadside assistance ³ for those days when you need a tire
changed, or to have a door unlocked.
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance Covers:
- Lockout protection
- Flat tire changes
- Jump starts
- Fluid delivery
- Towing for the unexpected
1. Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
2. Consult the vehicle's Warranty and Maintenance Guide for Factory-recommended services and intervals.
3. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.