Prevent radiator repair from the get-go!
The first thing you can do to repair having to seek out radiator repair in Orlando is to keep up with routine car maintenance. It's important to stay on top of things like oil changes and tire rotations, but it's also helpful to have our Toyota Service techs check out your car and make sure everything under the hood is running as it should.
However, you need to know how to spot when your radiator is on the fritz, so we've listed out some of the most common signs that you're due for radiator repair so you know when to give our Toyota Service Center a call and schedule an appointment!
Do you need to schedule an appointment at our Orlando Toyota Service Center?
- A puddle underneath your car is a big sign that you're having problems under the hood and might be in need of Orlando radiator repair. The puddle will be a green color and look a little slimy - that's radiator fluid, and it definitely shouldn't be leaking. Be sure to clean up the puddle before you head over to Toyota of Orlando to get things checked - the fluid is toxic to both humans and animals!
- Low coolant levels in your radiator can also indicate a problem. The coolant runs low over time and you have to replenish it (or have our Orlando car maintenance techs take care of it for you) but if it all of a sudden drops drastically, you probably have a leak. This is problematic because not having enough coolant can cause your engine to overheat pretty quickly!
- Cracked or bulging hoses under the hood are also a sign you might be due for radiator repair in Orlando. The hoses will inevitably wear out over time so whenever you pop the hood, be sure to take a quick look at them to make sure they're in good condition. You can also check the hose clamps to ensure they're firmly in place and not allowing any coolant to leak out!
- If you find yourself with an overheated engine more than once, you probably need to schedule radiator repair. Engine overheating is not normal behavior, so if you find yourself faced with the issue on a regular basis you definitely have a leak or radiator issue that needs to be addressed.
- Discoloration or rust on the radiator itself can mean you have a coolant leak - check the bottom of the radiator for either of these signs and if you see them be sure to bring your car into our car maintenance center so you can avoid much costlier repairs down the road!
Have questions about your car radiator or want to schedule an appointment for repairs? Call us today at (866) 945-0493 today and be sure to ask about our Toyota Service Coupons for an easy way to save!