At Toyota of Orlando, you can count on us and our many knowledgeable team members to help you throughout the buying process and discern not just what a trim-level is, but also decide on which one - and which features - are best suited to you and your driving lifestyle!
What is a new Toyota trim-level?
It seems that practically every new Toyota in Orlando has more than one trim-level to choose from. Whether you're looking at the compact Orlando Toyota Yaris or the spacious new Toyota Sienna, there's more than one option that all of these different models offer drivers. In order to figure out which trim-level is the best choice some basic information can help you decide which vehicle is the right one for you!
- First off, the trim-levels of a new Toyota help identify a particular set of components or features that the vehicle has. For instance, the 2014 Toyota RAV4 LE in Orlando has air conditioning, but the 2014 Toyota RAV4 XLE and Limited both have dual zone automatic air conditioning. Basically, as the trim-levels increase they offer more elements that aren't included in previous levels.
- Every automaker keeps a consistent track of trim-levels, as well. For example, the 2014 Toyota Camry LE will always be a higher trim-level than the new Toyota Camry L. This helps let drivers and potential owners know exactly what they're getting and what they can expect to find in each vehicle.
- It's also important to note that different trim-levels might have different options. For example, the 2014 Toyota Yaris comes in three different trim-levels, and two of these levels are available in either three- or five-door body styles!
Take advantage of new Toyota options and packages!
Once you've decide on the model and trim-level that you like the most, you actually have even more choices to consider and take advantage of! The new Toyota in Orlando you've decided to drive home already has some amazing features and incredible components, such as the Toyota Star Safety System. However, many times there are additional options drivers can consider adding on to their new vehicle. Some options available on different new Toyota in Orlando include:
- Power tilt/slide moonroof
- Display Audio
- Toyota Entune System
- Safety Connect Services
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
There are also different packages that drivers can choose to purchase to further customize their driving experience! Both the new Toyota Tundra and 2014 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando offer different packages so the trucks will possess the exact capabilities needed, such as the:
- Convenience Package
- SR5 Extra Value Package
- Tow Package
- Chrome Appearance Package
- TRD Off-Road Package
Getting a new Toyota in Orlando doesn't have to be a stressful process, especially now that you know how the different models are divided into different trim-levels, which offer various features, options, and packages.
To get more information, or to start test-driving some different trim-levels in person, all you have to do is come down and see us! We're located at 3575 Vineland Rd off of I-4, and you can also contact our Internet Sales Team at (888) 728-3520!