One great perk about buying an Orlando used car is that you have a wide selection of vehicle makes and models you can choose from at a lower price. You can get behind the wheel of your dream car for much less than the initial value. However, buying a used car can be a lot of work! You have to invest a lot of time in order to research and determine if you're making the right investment. If you're searching for a used car in Orlando, but you're not sure where to shop, we want to help! You can either buy your car from a private seller or a dealership. However, there are pros and cons to both and we want to share them with you!
What to expect when buying a used car in Orlando!
Car shopping can be a stressful process! However, if you're well prepared it doesn't have to be! Let's determine which route you should take. Our team at our used car dealership in Orlando is sharing a few things you should expect when buying from a private seller or a dealership.
What to expect when buying an Orlando used car from a private seller:
- Bigger selection - One great thing about shopping from a private seller is that your options are endless! You can search and find the exact car you're looking for.
- Negotiation -Private sellers tend to base their price on Kelly Blue Book and they don't have as much experience as a car salesman. This gives you more room for negotiation and you may be able to avoid a few fees.
- More paperwork - When it comes to transferring over the car's title and tag, it'll be on you. This will take more time and money.
- More research - In order to ensure you're getting into a reliable used car in Orlando you'll have to request more information from the seller and do your own research. This way you can compare the car's history report and see if the seller is hiding any key information.
What to expect when buying an Orlando used car from a dealer:
- No stress - One of the best things about buying a used car in Orlando from a dealer is that they handle all paperwork. You won't have to stress over it!
- Financing options - Dealers offer various financing options. You'll be able to see what's best for you financially and what help you can get.
- Inspection - Dealerships inspect and tend to repair any damages to the Orlando used cars before they go out on the lot. You'll have the peace of mind that the car is in good condition.
- Warranties - Most cars bought at our preowned car dealership in Orlando come with warranties and if it doesn't have one you have the option to buy it. You'll have the peace of mind getting into your new ride.
If you want to get behind the wheel of a reliable Orlando used car without the hassle, visit our dealership. Come take a for a test drive at 3575 Vineland Road.