Explore your new Toyota's new technology!
One of the major upgrades that many of our new Toyota options got was Next Generation Entune! It's called Next Generation because it's a follow-up to the original Toyota Entune System that's already found in a lot of our vehicles. Toyota upped the ante quite a bit with the next generation, weaving in new technology, new apps, and a ton of new capabilities!
Basically, Entune is a way for you to easily stay connected when you're behind the wheel of your new Toyota in Orlando with as little effort as possible. It communicates via Bluetooth in your smart phone, wirelessly streaming data and information to a touchscreen interface in your dashboard. Originally, Entune included multimedia information services like:
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Data Services like OpenTable, Pandora, IHeartRadio, and Movietickets.com
Plus other handy features like Bluetooth wireless streaming for music and phone calls, voice recognition, and text-to-speech. This is all on top of an AM/FM radio and CD player, as well as a USB port and iPod connectivity.
Orlando Toyota will feature even more connectivity in 2014
However, Toyota decided to take things to a whole new level when it came to Next Generation Entune! We're breaking down what's headed your way - this incredible technology is currently found in the 2014 Toyota Tundra in Orlando, but will be in a lot of our new Toyota options as they hit the lot!
- More customization is at your fingertips. Basically, you can arrange your home screen of your Entune System to meet your needs - whatever apps you use the most can be placed there for easy access at once.
- You'll also find more phone capabilities up for grabs. You'll have a lot more space to store all of your important contacts - Entune used to only be able to store 1,000 but has upped that number to an impressive 2,500! You'll also still be able to stream phone calls without using your hands, a great way to enhance safety when you're behind the wheel.
- More applications are also available to you in Next Generation Entune. You'll be able to check your Facebook, utilize Yelp, and access other location-based and social media services. This is in addition to HD Data services that are also now incorporated - you can get predictive traffic and weather reports so you can plan your drive time accordingly!
- To make matters even better, you can now get the Entune App Suite in your new Toyota in Orlando without a subscription! The App Suite gives you access to most of the applications and information available, so you'll stay well-connected without having to shell out money every month.
Want to learn more about this new Toyota technology? Come down to Toyota of Orlando and see it for yourself! We're just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and you can give us a shout at (888) 725-3520!