When you opt to take home a new car by taking advantage of new Toyota specials in Orlando, you don't have to worry about the price-point anymore. However, owners of a Toyota vehicle also don't need to be concerned with safety! With more than one safety feature installed in these vehicles, you can count on more than one type of mechanism working to keep you and your passengers safe at all times when you're road.
The Toyota Star Safety System is a standard feature!
The Toyota Star Safety System is a set of incredibly refined components that work with safe driving practices to help keep everyone secure. Six main parts make up this system:
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Electronic Brake-Force Distribution
- Brake Assist
- Smart Stop Technology
New safety technology found in Orlando Toyota!
Along with the Toyota Star Safety System, other safety features are also installed in new vehicles produced by Toyota. For example, an advanced air bag system is found in each new car made by Toyota, and the airbag system is tailored to each specific vehicle.
The 2014 Toyota Camry in Orlando has 10 airbags installed in it, while the larger Toyota FJ Cruiser has an advanced air bag system that features Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags (RSCA). Safety precautions take place outside the vehicle, too! The new Toyota Tundra in Orlando has a Trailer-Sway Control function that helps the driver maintain control when road conditions or other factors may not be ideal.
Many new Toyota in Orlando, like the 2014 Toyota Avalon, also have the ability to feature the Safety Connect System. This system, unique from the Toyota Star Safety System, includes:
- Emergency Assistance: If you ever find yourself in an emergency, then a press of the Emergency Assistance button will notify response center assistance agents that you need help, no matter what time of day it is.
- Stolen Vehicle Locator: Walking out to find that that your new Toyota has been stolen can be a scary experience. Through Safety Connect, GPS technology is used to help the authorities find your car quickly and can potentially minimize any damage it might have undergone.
- Roadside Assistance: Experiencing a flat tire or any other number of spontaneous auto service needs on the side of the road isn't a point of concern through the Safety Connect System. Whether your new Toyota has to be towed, needs more gas, or requires a variety of other types of auto service, you can get the assistance you needs simply by pushing the SOS button.
- Automatic Collision Notification: Being in a collision is never an enjoyable experience. However, the stress can be greatly reduced through Safety Connect! If any kind of airbag deployment or significant rear-end collision is detected, the response center will automatically be notified so officials can arrive on the scene quickly!
Regardless of which new Toyota in Orlando you decide is best-suited to your transportation needs, you can be sure that every precaution is made to keep everyone safe at all times! Stop by and see us at 3575 Vineland Rd off of I-4 to learn more about these different mechanisms, or to take a safe new Toyota in Orlando out for a spin!