If you're looking for a sporty and unique new ride that's fuel-efficient, teched out, performance-driven, AND affordable, you've just found it… the all-new 2018 Toyota C-HR has finally arrived at Toyota of Orlando! For the first time ever, you'll be able to get your hands on this hot new and highly anticipated crossover at our dealership. We're giving you all the details you need to know before you sign the dotted line… so read on!
You'll love this Orlando Toyota crossover
We'll start with the basics:
- The 2018 Toyota C-HR in Orlando has a starting MSRP of $22,500.
- It's Toyota's first ever compact crossover.
- It comes in two trim-levels - the XLE, and XLE Premium.
- It gets 27 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway.
- It can seat up to five and has a liftback design in the rear.
Now, let's take a closer look at the incredible details of this sporty Orlando Toyota crossover.
The 2018 Toyota C-HR is the perfect compact crossover for your drive time needs!
Performance: The 2018 Toyota C-HR is an efficient and fun way to get around town. Check out these specs:
- It has a 2.0L 4-cylinder DOHC engine that offers 144 horspower and 139 lb-ft of torque
- It's incredible fuel-efficient both on and off the highway and has a 13.2 gallon fuel tank
- It's front-wheel drive and comes in an automatic transmission
- It has independent Macpherson strut front suspension and double-wishbone rear suspension
- It offers sport, Eco, and normal driving modes
- You'll find seating for five and 19 cubic feet of cargo space in the rear
- It has safety features like Toyota Safety Sense P, an electric parking brake, ten standard airbags in an Advanced Airbag System, and the LATCH system
- You'll find Hill Start Assist Control and a Blind-Spot Monitor with rear cross-traffic alert at your disposal
And more. The 2018 Toyota C-HR offers you an exciting drive time that also won't break the bank when it comes to fuel costs!
Technology: This Orlando Toyota crossover is designed to keep you connected at all times, no matter where life takes you. That's why the 2018 Toyota C-HR offers technological features like:
- A 7-inch touchscreen display audio system
- AHA radio with over 100,000 stations
- A USB 2.0 port with iPod connectivity
- Voice recognition with voice training
- Hands-free phone capabilities with phone book access and music streaming
- Bluetooth wireless streaming and steering wheel controls
- HD Radio technology
- A 4.2 inch multi-information display
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated backup camera display
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- The Smart Key System with Push Button Start
Style: If you want to turn heads, the 2018 Toyota C-HR is the way to do it. This Orlando Toyota offers you style elements like:
- A muscular, aggressive, and well-defined exterior with vortex generators and a rear lower diffuser
- Back rear and lip spoilers, as well as hidden rear door handles
- Sporty underbody panels, as well as front and rear sport bumpers and rear fins
- Integrated fog lights and 18" sport alloy wheels
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel and shifter with satin-plated knob
- Sport-fabric trimmed interior with front bucket seats and sport seat bolsters
- A cargo area cover
And nine paint colors - Silver Knockout Metallic, Ruby Flare Pearl, Blue Eclipse Metallic, Black Sand Pearl, Blizzard Pearl, Magnetic Gray Metallic, and three two-toned schemes: Radiant Green Mica R-Code, Ruby Flare Pearl R-Code, and Blue Eclipse Metallic R-Code
Come see this all-new Toyota crossover for yourself at Toyota of Orlando! The 2018 Toyota CH-R is ready and waiting for you at Toyota of Orlando, and we can put you behind the wheel today. Just call us at (407) 298-4500, or visit us at 3575 Vineland Road. We're just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!