Going green has never been easier - the 2017 Toyota Prius has arrived at Toyota of Orlando, and we can't wait to put you in the driver's seat of this new Toyota hybrid! If you were looking for a way to both cut fuel costs and make your driving habits a bit more eco-friendly, you've found it. Let's take a closer look at what this green car can bring to your day-to-day driving experience.
- The 2017 Toyota Prius has a starting MSRP of just $24,685.
- It comes in six trim-levels - the Two, Two Eco, Three, Three Touring, Four, and Four Touring.
- It gets 54 mpg in the city and 50 mpg on the highway for a neat 52 mpg combined.
- It can seat up to five and has an additional 24.6 cubic feet of cargo space.
- It drastically cuts down on both fuel use (and in turn, natural resources use) and emissions that form smog.
Go green every time you get behind the wheel of the 2017 Toyota Prius
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension and double wishbone rear suspension
- Electric power steering
- EV, ECO, and Power drive modes so you can customize your driving experience
- The Star Safety System and an Advanced Airbag System
- A vehicle proximity notification system
- Toyota Safety Sense P with a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Safety Connect Services
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar with Intelligent Parking Assist
- Hill Start Assist Control
- A Blind-Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Color Head up Display with speedometer and navigation
Technology: Under the hood isn't the only place you'll find top technology when it comes to the meaner, greener 2017 Toyota Prius in Orlando. You'll also love features like:
- Smart-flow climate control
- Entune Premium JBL audio with integrated navigation and the Entune App Suite
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth wireless streaming
- MP3 and iPod playback, as well as an AM/FM/CD player
- JBL GreenEdge speakers
- Siri Eyes Free
- HD Radio
- Predictive traffic and weather
- Integrated backup camera
- A 4.2 inch multi-information display with customizable screens
- Steering wheel controls for audio and Bluetooth
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink Universal Transceiver
- Qi wireless charging for your devices
This Orlando Toyota has style, technology, and a mean, green performance!
Style: Stay stylish while doing your part for the planet! The Orlando Toyota Prius showcases elements like:
- Fabric or SofTex trimmed interior with soft touch materials and chrome accents
- SofTex trimmed steering wheel
- An ergonomic interior layout with a unique and modern center console
- Digital instrumentation
- BI-LED or LED projector low and high beam headlights and Daytime Running Lights
- Integrated fog lights and LED accent lights
- A power moonroof with sliding sunshade
- 15" or 17" 5-spoke alloy wheels in various designs
- Rear bumper treatment
- Shark-fin antenna
- Seven paint colors - Hypersonic Red, Blizzard Pearl, Classic Silver Metallic, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Midnight Black Metallic, Sea Glass Pearl, and Blue Crush Metallic
Ready to see for yourself what this Orlando green car has to offer you? Come on down to Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. We're open seven days a week!