Sports car fans, start your engines… or at least, get ready to! The 2017 Toyota 86 has arrived at Toyota of Orlando, and we know you'll be dying to get into the driver's seat and rev things up when you see what this incredible sporty coupe has to offer. Our Orlando Toyota dealership has the full details on what it's bringing to the table, so let's hit the starting line!
See why the 2017 Toyota 86 in Orlando is turning heads on and off the track
Let's talk basics first:
- The 2017 Toyota 86 is actually a rebranded and enhanced version of the original Orlando Scion FR-S. The Scion brand was retired this year, but Toyota decided to absorb this amazing sports car and still make it an affordable option for everyone.
- This sporty new Toyota is available in ONE trim-level, which means what you see is what you get and there's no hidden fees for the features you want.
- It has a starting MSRP of $26,255, making it an ultra-affordable option for all drivers who want a little excitement in their life.
Now, let's get down to details so you can get an idea of what it's like to sit in the driver's seat of this incredible sports car!
Performance: One of the things that has the most draw when it comes to the 2017 Toyota 86 in Orlando is its performance, thanks to elements like:
- Six-speed manual and automatic transmission options, with paddle shifters on the automatic option
- A sport-tuned suspension to hug the track - it's MacPherson strut in the front and double wishbone in the rear
- A 2.0L 4-cylinder Boxer engine that puts out 205 horsepower and 156 lb-ft of torque (which also allows for a low stance and lower center of gravity)
- Direct ignition system
- Sport and snow drive modes
- Toyota D-4S dual injection system with direct and sequential port injection
- Rear-wheel drive
- Torsen limited-slip differential
- Front and rear stabilizer bars
- Sport-calibrated electric power steering
- A revised rear differential
- Vehicle stability control with a full off mode and a track mode
Technology: However, performance isn't everything. Everyone wants efficiency and connectivity when they're in the driver's seat, and the Orlando Toyota 86 delivers with features like:
- A standard backup camera
- A remote keyless entry system
- A dual analog and digital speedometer, as well as a programmable Rev Indicator
- Audio controls on the steering wheel
- Cruise control
- 86 Display Audio, which has a 7-inch touchscreen interface and includes elements like Aha Radio, a USB port with iPod connectivity, Bluetooth wireless technology, voice recognition, and eight speakers
Race to the finish in this exciting new Orlando Toyota sports car
Style: You want to look good when it comes time to put the pedal to the metal, right? It's more than possible in the new Toyota 86 thanks to features like:
- A sleek, muscular, and low exterior stance accented by fluid lines
- 17" twisted spoke alloy wheels
- LED projector, daytime running, and taillights
- A dual chrome-tipped exhaust
- A lower diffuser on the rear bumper
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Sport bucket front seats
- Cool silver stitching accents on the interior, as well as Granlux suede-like trim in the cabin
- A color-keyed shark fin antenna
- Seven paint colors - Ablaze, Halo, Steel, Oceanic, Raven, Hot Lava, and Asphalt
As you can see, this sporty coupe is truly a jack of all trades… why not get behind the wheel and experience the powerful new 2017 Toyota 86 for yourself? Come take a test drive at Toyota of Orlando - we're open seven days a week until 10pm at 3575 Vineland Road!