Choosing the perfect truck can be a bit of a challenge. Which one is going to suit ALL of your drive time needs and still fit neatly into your budget? Luckily, we've got a ton of great new Toyota trucks in Orlando for sale at our dealership, and they span all sorts of driving preferences and price ranges. However, we know Toyota isn't the only brand out there when it comes to trucks!
Toyota of Orlando car comparisons help you choose the perfect ride!
That's why we offer car comparisons, so you can get all the info you need and compare different makes and models to ensure you land on the right combination for your needs. Today we're taking a look at how the 2015 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Limited compares to the 2015 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SV! These two best-selling trucks offer you powerful performances and major versatility, but which one should you put in your driveway?
Performance: Need a truck with a powerful and impressive performance? We think the 2015 Toyota Tundra in Orlando pulls ahead in this particular category - check out why:
- It offers more horsepower (381 horsepower vs 317 horsepower) AND more torque (401 lb-ft vs 385 lb-ft) than the 2015 Nissan Titan!
- You'll also find more towing power on your side. The Orlando Toyota Tundra can tow up to 10,000 pounds without batting an eye, while the Nissan competition caps out at 7,400 pounds!
- This new Toyota truck is available in five or six speeds, while you can only pick up the Nissan Titan in five!
- The 2015 Toyota Tundra in Orlando also has a longer wheelbase by almost six inches (145.7 inches vs 139.8 inches), which means a more comfortable ride for passengers on the interior!
Best news yet - both of these trucks offer the same numbers when it comes to fuel efficiency! They both get 15 mpg in the city and 18 mpg on the highway.
How does the 2015 Toyota Tundra compare to the new Nissan Titan?
Technology: Let's talk technology! The 2015 Toyota Tundra in Orlando is definitely a bit more advanced than its Nissan competitors - here's why:
- You'll get standard features like automatic climate control, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a multi-adjustable power driver's seat, a compass, a Homelink Universal Transceiver, and a backup camera all standard on the Orlando Toyota Tundra. All of these features are optional on the 2015 Nissan Titan (if they're even available at all), which means you have to shell out more money!
- You'll also have more entertainment technology on your side when it comes to the new Toyota Tundra! You'll get Bluetooth wireless streaming technology (which is an option in the Nissan truck), as well as Sirius XM Satellite Radio, 12 speakers (versus the Nissan's 8), and the Toyota Entune System, which hooks you up to music, apps, and real-time info to keep you connected!
- Did we mention you'll also get navigation standard in this popular Orlando Toyota truck? It's only an option in the Nissan Titan!
Space and efficiency: You'll get a bit more space in the 2015 Toyota Tundra in Orlando, too! It offers you more overall length and width, more hip room, more shoulder room, more leg room, and the aforementioned longer wheelbase!
This new Toyota truck in Orlando also comes standard with efficiency features like automatic headlights, heated seats, front console and seatback storage, and a power moonroof. You won't find these standard in the 2015 Nissan Titan!
Why not take a spin to see for yourself? You can take the 2015 Toyota Tundra in Orlando for a test drive today at 3575 Vineland Road - come see us and ask about our new truck deals!