See what the 2015 Toyota RAV4 has to offer you and your family!
This versatile Orlando Toyota SUV has been a fan favorite for some time, working its way up to best-selling status due to its versatility, spaciousness, efficiency, and technology. The 2015 model is no exception to this progress, and we're taking a closer look at exactly what it has to offer for the upcoming model year!
We're breaking the new Toyota RAV4 in Orlando down by categories to ensure it's easy for you to figure out whether or not it's going to be a fit for your drive time needs? here goes!
Performance and efficiency
When it comes to performance, the 2015 Toyota RAV4 is difficult to beat. It may look like a gas guzzler due to its spacious interior and cargo hold, but it's actually quite fuel-efficient, getting 24 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway! Here are some other high points when it comes to this new Toyota SUV's performance:
- Different drive modes! You can choose to engage ECO or Sport drive modes to customize your drive time with ease.
- The option of Dynamic Torque-Control all-wheel drive
- An optional cold weather package if you're headed north in your Orlando Toyota SUV - it decks your 2015 Toyota RAV4 out with features like a heavy-duty heater, starter, and battery
- Cruise control for highway driving
- Seating for five, plus almost 40 cubic feet of extra space in the rear cargo hold
Stay connected and safe in the Orlando Toyota RAV4!
You definitely want to stay connected when you're behind the wheel, and the 2015 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando makes it simple. You'll have features at your fingertips like:
- Bluetooth streaming of music and phone calls; it also allows you to access your phone book contacts with the push of a button
- A backup camera with guidelines for added visibility
- The Entune App Suite so you can access apps like Pandora Radio, OpenTable, and Yelp as well as get real-time data on traffic, gas prices, weather, and more
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- A premium JBL audio system AND navigation system that has voice control and offers turn-by-turn directions
- The Smart Key System, which allows you to use a push button start to get things going and integrates handy touch sensors into your door handles
Safety is always a priority when you're in the driver's seat, especially if you're navigating a family vehicle! Here are some of the safety features the Orlando Toyota RAV4 is rocking for 2015:
- The Star Safety System
- A Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- A tire pressure monitoring system
- Automatic high beams
- Lane Departure Alert
- An Advanced Airbag System with side curtain airbags
- The LATCH system, which makes installing a car seat easier than ever
Want more, or want to take a test drive? Come on in and take the Orlando Toyota RAV4 out on the road to see if it's a fit - we're open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!