The Orlando Toyota RAV4 is an exceptional vehicle; it's been in production for decades, and boasts accolades like Best Resale Value from KBB.com and 2014 Most Popular Award from Edmunds.com. Additionally, over 90% of all models sold in the past ten years are still out on the highways. However, enough bragging - let's take a closer look at how it compares to the 2015 Ford Escape!
How does the 2015 Toyota RAV4 compare to the Ford Escape?
The 2015 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando pulls ahead when it comes to the performance aspect of your drive time. Here are the highlights:
- More fuel efficiency! The Orlando Toyota RAV4 gets 24 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway, while the 2015 Ford Escape doesn't quite cut it with 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway. Trust us, those differences will add up over time!
- More horsepower. This new Toyota SUV in Orlando gets 176 horsepower compared to the Ford Escape's 170 horsepower.
- More torque. If you're into get-up-and-go, you want to shoot for this Toyota SUV - it gets 172 lb-ft versus its Ford competition, which only gets 170 lb-ft.
- Three drive modes! Choose between Eco, Sport, and normal drive modes to tailor your drivetime when you get behind the wheel of this new Toyota SUV in Orlando.
Plus, the 2015 Toyota RAV4 has a lighter curb weight by almost 100 pounds, which lends to a more maneuverable vehicle AND improved fuel efficiency. Additionally, it boasts a longer wheelbase than the 2015 Ford Escape, which means a more comfortable ride for you and your passengers when you hit the road!
This Orlando Toyota SUV packs a powerful performance punch!
The whole point of buying an SUV is to ensure you have lots of space for kids, cargo, and odds and ends, right? The 2015 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando delivers over its competitor. Check it out:
- This Orlando Toyota SUV offers you more interior passenger room than its competition, with more legroom and shoulder room in the rear to keep your passengers comfortable. You'll find 101 cubic feet of passenger space at your disposal!
- You'll also get more cargo room in the rear of the new Toyota RAV4; it offers 38.4 cubic feet of space with the rear seats up and occupied, while the 2015 Ford Escape falls short with just over 34 cubic feet of cargo space. If you need lots of room for gear, then shoot for the Toyota option!
While the 2015 Toyota RAV4 and 2015 Ford Escape both offer you touchscreen options that come with Bluetooth wireless streaming, iTunes tagging, and HD Radio options, our Orlando Toyota SUV offers a few more advantages. You'll love features like:
- Toyota Entune, which connects you to a multimedia suite of apps including OpenTable, Movietickets.com, iHeartRadio, Pandora Radio, and more!
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio for the ultimate driving experience
- The Toyota Star Safety System, which is a set of six safety technologies that work together and individually to keep you and your passengers more secure. Toyota developed this specific equation of safety technology and you won't find it in any other make!
Plus, every single model of the 2015 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando comes standard with an integrated backup camera to give you added safety and visibility!
What are you waiting for? The best way to tell which SUV is the best fit for you is to schedule a test drive and get behind the wheel. Come on down and see us - we're at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. We'll see you soon, and don't forget to ask about our new Toyota RAV4 deals in Orlando to save big bucks!