This new Toyota in Orlando is due for a redesign in 2016, so the 2015 model year didn't introduce much to drivers. However, we did see a new special edition Toyota Prius this year. This new Toyota hybrid in Orlando is an exceptional choice when you need adaptability and fuel-efficiency on your side!
What's new for the 2015 Toyota Prius?
Like we said, the model itself didn't receive many changes, but drivers were given a new special edition of this Toyota. The Toyota Prius Persona Series offers amped up looks, which will make it easy to differentiate this Toyota hybrid from its siblings. It'll only have four months of production, so get it while it's here!
- A custom exterior badge will remind you of this Toyota's limited edition run.
- 17-inch wheels with dark metal finish class up this ride.
- Black SofTex seats with dark gray stitching give the interior a refined look.
- Turn signal mirrors let others know your every move.
- Dark chrome door grips and dark chrome accents throughout the interior give it a modern look.
This new Toyota Prius in Orlando comes in a unique shade, Absolutely Red. However, you can also choose Blizzard Pearl as your car's hue!
Get to know the 2015 Toyota Prius in Orlando
This new Toyota hybrid in Orlando is a modern ride. Not only does it help you be eco-friendly, but it also helps you adjust to the rising gas prices with superb fuel-efficiency!
Drivers flock to this new Toyota because it offers 51 mpg in the city and 48 mpg on the highway. The Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive found under the hood helps this innovative car conserve fuel, which translates to more money in your pocket.
The Orlando Toyota Prius might be known for its fuel efficiency, but it offers way more than that. This hybrid car is made to adapt to your lifestyle!
- This new Toyota offers tons of space inside the interior-we're talking about over 42 inches of leg room and space for up to five passengers.
- When it comes to cargo space, this hybrid car delivers-you'll get up to 21.6 cubic feet of cargo space inside.
- The liftback design of the new Orlando Toyota Prius makes it easy for you to load and unload all of your trunk cargo. The 60/40 Split Rear Seats help you create more cargo space in the rear part of the car, as they fold flat to give you ample room for storage.
The Orlando Toyota Prius also offers the latest technology! This means you can stay connected whenever you're behind the wheel of this iconic ride. Technology features include:
- A solar-powered ventilation system and remote air-conditioning system
- The Smart Key System and a Push Button Start
- A car audio system with a display touchscreen display
- Entune Audio with Bluetooth wireless streaming, iPod connectivity, navigation, and HD Radio
- JBL Sound System with eight eco-friendly GreenEdge speakers
The 2015 Toyota Prius in Orlando is extremely stylish. Its looks and details prove that this vehicle can keep up with the competition! This Orlando Toyota hybrid offers chic features like:
- SofTex seats, which are more eco-friendly and durable than leather
- 15-inch or 17-inch alloy wheels, which add pizzazz to the exterior
- LED taillights, daytime running lights, taillights, and headlights, which help you get home safely
- An aerodynamic exterior, which adds style and aids in fuel economy
- A power moonroof, which opens the cabin up to the exterior
The new Toyota Prius in Orlando also happens to be safe. This Toyota hybrid has the Toyota Star Safety System and has technology that keeps you safe at every turn:
- Lane Keep Assist
- Pre-Collision System
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Vehicle Proximity Notification
- Seven airbags
The Orlando Toyota Prius comes at an affordable price-its starting MSRP is $24,200, which makes it a feasible option for all!
Come check the 2015 Toyota Prius today at 3575 Vineland Road. We can be reached at 888-725-3520 if you have any questions!