What's new on the 2015 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando?
If you remember, the Orlando Toyota 4Runner was redesigned in 2014 so not TOO many changes were introduced into the picture. However, some modifications were made to take things up a notch, including:
- A new paint color - Attitude Black
- Entune Audio Plus is now a standard feature on this new Toyota SUV
Additionally, a special edition trim-level was thrown into the mix! You can now take home the 2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail TRD Pro, which is an off-roader's dream. It includes features like:
- TRD shift knob and floor mats with special TRD badges
- TRD Bilstein high performance suspension, as well as TRD tuned front springs
- A redesigned Toyota grille in the front and black TRD Pro badges scattered all over the exterior
- TRD front skid plates for a bit of extra protection
- 17" black beadlock style TRD alloy wheels
- New paint colors - you can get this special edition Orlando Toyota 4Runner in Black, White, or Inferno (a hot orange hue)
However, you'll still be able to pick up the new Toyota 4Runner in three trim-levels: the SR5, Trail, and Limited. All three offer you an amazing drive time, yet each is tailored to different aspects to make sure you get exactly what it is that you're looking for!
Take this Orlando Toyota SUV home today!
2015 Toyota 4Runner SR5
This level of the best-selling Orlando Toyota SUV may be the base, but it's anything but boring. You'll find features like:
- Entune Audio Plus, so you'll have access to Entune apps, a 6.1 inch high-res touchscreen interface, an integrated backup camera, iPod connectivity and Bluetooth streaming, and Sirius XM Satellite Radio!
- Cruise control and remote keyless entry
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth controls mounted on it
- 17" 6-spoke alloy wheels, as well as smoked chrome accents and a center-mounted rear spoiler
- Front and rear mudguards
- Versatile seating - the 2015 Toyota 4Runner has a rear seat that folds 40/20/40 for more cargo space
2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail
This new Toyota SUV in Orlando is dedicated to taking things off the pavement! It includes a lot of the aforementioned features, but you'll also get elements like:
- An overhead console with Active Traction Control, Multi-Terrain Select, locking rear differential, CRAWL control, and VSC cutoff to give you the ultimate control on slick off-road surfaces
- Part-time 4WD with Active Traction Control
- The option of a Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System
- A sporty hood scoop, as well as silver accents, heated power outside mirrors, and silver-painted roof rails
- 17" 7-spoke alloy wheels
- Optional running boards for an extra leg up
2015 Toyota 4Runner Limited
Looking for luxury? This trim-level of this Orlando Toyota SUV brings it to you straightaway with the same features found in the SR5 model as well as features like:
- Eye-catching chrome accents applied liberally to the exterior, as well as chrome door handles with a touch-sensor lock
- A power moonroof with a sliding sunshade
- 20-inch alloy wheels and the option of automatic running boards
- A standard Entune Premium JBL Audio System with Navigation - this means turn-by-turn instructions AND the entertainment experience of a lifetime with JBL speakers and a subwoofer
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- A perforated leather interior for some serious luxury
- The efficient Smart Key System (which is where those door handle touch-sensors come in handy)
- A HomeLink Universal Transceiver
And much, much more!
Why not take it for a spin today? The 2015 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando kicks off at just $33,010, and we offer amazing Orlando Toyota deals to knock the price down even further. Visit us today - you can set up a test drive at (888) 725-3520 right now!