The 2015 Scion tC in Orlando boasts sporty looks
The interior of the Orlando Scion tC truly stands out due to its great style! It also happens to be convenient, helping consumers drive around in peace.
- The first things you'll notice in the Orlando Scion tC are the sport bucket seats with premium upholstery. These seats provide the utmost comfort to drivers, while also keeping up with an energetic vibe. You'll also get a leather-trimmed steering wheel, adding pizzazz to the interior!
- If you're worried that this Scion is going to be cramped, don't fret! The cabin has seating for up to five people and a cargo capacity of 34.5 cubic feet!
- In true to sports car fashion, the interior gives off an incredibly muscular vibe. The Scion tC features an ergonomic dashboard with orange illumination to make you feel like you're in the cockpit of race car!
The interior of the Orlando Scion tC isn't the only thing that's attention-worthy! The exterior of this Scion sports car was redesigned for 2014, so there aren't many changes for 2015. This new Scion in Orlando stands out when it comes to its appearance and features. Some features worth noting are:
- A bold front fascia with a longer, sloping hood
- Angular projector headlamps and LED front accent lamps
- A lower grille
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- LED tail lights and turn signals
- A chrome exhaust tip
- A standard panoramic moonroof
This new Scion in Orlando even has a Scion FR-S inspired black-out section to give this ride an extra oomph! The Orlando Scion tC will now also offer two new paint colors, Cosmic Gray and Blizzard Pearl!
Orlando Scion tC continues to offer stellar performance and technology
In addition to the interior and exterior features of this new Scion in Orlando, you'll get nothing but the best technology when you make this ride yours! Some of the features include:
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity, which makes streaming music and taking phone calls that much easier
- A standard display audio system with a 6.1-inch LCD touchscreen, which helps you control your music with just your fingertips
- Steering-wheel mounted controls, which help you keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road
- HD Radio that is streamed through an eight-speaker sound system
- A USB port, so you can plug in all your favorite electronics
There's a reason why the Scion tC in Orlando is considered a sports car! Not only does it have the looks of a sports car, but it has the performance of one to verify it!
- This new Scion boasts a 2.5L, 4-cylinder engine that produces up to 176 hp and 172 lb.-ft. of torque! This engine can really produce all of the power you could want out of an engine!
- You have the option to deck out your new Scion with either a six-speed manual transmission or an automatic transmission with steering wheel mounted paddle shifters. This is a new feature for the 2015 model year.
- A MacPherson strut front suspension and double wishbone rear suspension will give you a smooth ride each time you're behind the wheel of the Orlando Scion tC.
You might think that a sports car won't give you excellent fuel efficiency, but you'd be wrong! When you get behind the wheel of a new Scion tC, you can expect 23 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway with both the automatic and manual transmissions.
Come check out the Orlando Scion tC at our Toyota Scion dealership! Remember-when you purchase a new Scion, you get the Scion Service Boost! This means your new Scion gets two years or 25,000 miles of no-cost maintenance!
We're located at 3575 Vineland Road by the Millenia Mall. Give us a call at 888-725-3520 if you have any questions!