What's new for the 2015 Scion FR-S in Orlando?
The new Scion FR-S in Orlando has retained its aggressive looks, but many other elements have been tweaked with. This new Scion now boasts better handling and stability, due to the fact that it now has a more rigid front suspension and retuned rear shock absorbers.
When it comes to aerodynamics, the new Scion FR-S in Orlando is the king! The 2015 Scion FR-S now flaunts a shark-fin antenna (helping with aerodynamics), instead of the pole antenna it previously sported. Auto on/off headlights were also added for the 2015 model, as well as a restructured interior with a carbon fiber look. As for the exhaust tips, they're a bit larger and are designed to blend into the rear bumper.
Get superb performance and technology from the 2015 Scion FR-S in Orlando
Like we previously mentioned, this Orlando Scion is known for how well it performs in the streets. After all, it IS a sports car!
- This new Scion in Orlando uses a 2.0L four-cylinder Boxer engine. This engine can produce up to 200 hp and 151 lb-ft of torque!
- It also boasts a low, burly stance. Thanks to this, you'll get a lower center of gravity than in most cars, which helps you get better handling out of this new Scion in Orlando.
- You can choose between a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters and Dynamic Rev Management.
- Both of the models can take advantage from a standard Torsen limited-slip differential. This maximizes traction by placing all the power on the rear wheel. When you take advantage of this feature, you can round corners deftly.
- When it comes to fuel economy, you'll get 28 mpg combined from the Orlando Scion FR-S!
Performance isn't the only thing this new Scion perfects. The technology inside of this Scion is above anything you've come across before. These features include:
- A standard Display Audio system with a 6.1-inch LCD touchscreen, which allows you to play DJ with just your fingertips
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity, to make hands-free phone calls and stream music with absolute ease
- An eight-speaker sound system, for optimal listening
You can upgrade to the BeSpoke Audio System with premium features that include over 100,000 free audio stations!
Get stylish looks from this new Scion in Orlando
The Scion FR-S in Orlando has a bold image that's incomparable to other sports cars out on the market. This Scion has a unique look that helps it stand out from the crowd.
- Like we mentioned, the new exhaust tips are a bit larger than the previous ones
- The bumper also features aerodynamic lower treatments and sharply angled lights
- The 17-inch alloy wheels really give this Scion a true sports car feel
- The 2015 Scion FR-S introduces two new paint colors to the mix: Halo replaces Whiteout and Steel replaces Argento
The exterior isn't the only part of the Scion FR-S in Orlando that catches people's attention! The interior in the 2015 Scion FR-S is still all about the driver, but there have been some upgrades that will add more flair to this Scion sports car! Some of the features you can find inside this ride are:
- Sport bucket seats
- Auto on/off headlights, which is new for 2015
- A carbon fiber look and texture
- A leather-wrapped shift knob
- Aluminum sport pedals and scruff plates
- Accent stitching in the interior
In addition to these incredible features, a ton of safety features, like the Star Safety System, are included in this Scion!
The 2015 Scion FR-S has a starting MSRP of a little bit over $25,000. This means you won't have to break the bank to make this bombastic ride yours! Come check it out at 3575 Vineland Road.