Orlando Toyota Yaris promises dependable, versatile ride
The 2014 Toyota Yaris in Orlando isn't due for a redesign just yet, so it got a couple of minor enhancement this year in order to keep its convenience and efficiency high. You'll find new daytime running lights as a standard feature - these lights help increase the visibility of your car to other drivers on the road! Other than that, this new Toyota is pretty much the same... why mess with a good thing?
If you're looking for a vehicle that's adaptable enough to take on your busy life, you'll definitely want to check out this new hatchback. It comes in five trim levels:
- 3-door L
- 5-door L
- 3-door LE
- 5-door LE
- 5-door SE
You'll have plenty of options to choose from, but no matter which trim-level suits you best you'll still find an enormous degree of dependability, performance, and style! Here are some of our favorite highlights on this amazing new Toyota in Orlando!
As if the hatchback design didn't give away the fact that the new Toyota Yaris in Orlando is extremely versatile, here are a few more factors that might clue you in:
- A fold-down rear seat to enhance cargo space and give you more wiggle room for all your gear
- A tonneau cover to keep all the items in your cargo space covered and away from prying eyes
- Remote keyless entry for extra convenience
- Cruise control to make highway driving a breeze
- A seating capacity for five
- An 11.1 fuel tank, so fuel stops will be far and few between... did we mention that the 2014 Toyota Yaris manages 30 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway?
Technology and Style
Technology and style are also key in this new Toyota. Yes, it's affordable... but that doesn't mean you should have to sacrifice the cool factor! Check out features and options like:
- An AM/FM CD player with six speakers and MP3 connectivity, a USB port, HD Radio for a great listening experience, and Bluetooth technology for wireless streaming
- A sport fabric trimmed interior with cool metallic accents and a sport steering wheel (that's capped with handy audio controls)
- Integrated fog lights, as well as sport front and rear bumpers, a rear spoiler, a rear lower diffuser, and 16-inch alloy wheels
2014 Toyota Yaris features amazing safety technologySafety
However, no matter how sporty your ride, you need safety to go along with it! The new Toyota Yaris in Orlando boasts amazing safety features like:
- The Toyota Star Safety System
- An advanced airbag system with nine airbags
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions
- An engine immobilizer to help guard against theft
- A tire pressure monitoring system to help you keep track of your PSI
Want to check it out in person? Why not come down to Toyota of Orlando today? We're conveniently located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and you can give us a ring to schedule a test drive whenever you want at (888) 725-3520! Ask about our new Toyota Yaris specials!