2014 Toyota Prius v is tech-savvy and affordable
The 2014 Toyota Prius v in Orlando is available in three different trim-levels; this means you can customize your ride to your very individual preferences, and you'll find all the features and options you could ever want. Plus, this new Toyota hybrid kicks off at just over $26,000, making it an affordable option for drivers who want to go green in style!
Make this new Toyota hybrid in Orlando yours today!
Lets explore what each trim-level of this new Toyota hybrid in Orlando has to offer!
2014 Toyota Prius v Two
Although the base level, the Two has quite a bit to lend to your driving experiences! Explore features and options like:
- Automatic climate control with a humidity sensor and pollen filter
- A display audio system that integrates a touchscreen interface, as well as MP3 and iPod playback Bluetooth, and an integrated backup camera for added visibility
- The Smart Key System on the driver's side door, as well as remote keyless entry for all other doors and a convenient push button start
- Cruise control for long commutes
- 16" 10-spoke alloy wheels for sporty style, as well as a rear spoiler with an LED stoplamp
- UV reduction glass windshield and LED headlights and taillights
Plus, no matter which trim-level of this new Toyota hybrid in Orlando that you choose, you'll get features like the Toyota Star Safety System, an Advanced Airbag System, and more to keep you feeling secure when you're behind the wheel!
2014 Toyota Prius v Three
This trim-level of the hybrid car takes things to the next level integrating features like:
- An upgraded display audio system that includes Sirius XM Satellite Radio, HD radio for clarity, iTunes tagging, and hands-free phone book access in addition to the aforementioned features
- The option of Toyota's Entune, which is a suite of multimedia apps that keep you connected in every way possible when you're on the go
- A tilt/telescopic steering wheel with Bluetooth, audio and climate controls mounted on it
- A large cargo area with a convenient tonneau cover and a 12V auxiliary power outlet
- Projector-beam halogen headlights, in addition to a roof-mounted antenna for a sportier look
2014 Toyota Prius v Five
If you really want luxury integrated into your drive time, however, you should look into this particular trim-level of the new Toyota hybrid! It comes with all of the aforementioned features, as well as options and elements like:
- LED headlights with an auto on/off feature and headlight cleaners
- Integrated fog lights for added style on the exterior
- A panoramic power moonroof with a sliding sunshade
- 17-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels
- A display audio system like the one featured on the Three; however, this audio system integrates Entune for maximum connectivity. You can also upgrade to a Premium HDD Navigation System on this trim-level!
- The Smart Key System on three doors, not just the driver's door
- A slick SofTex trimmed interior - it's an eco-friendly leather-like material
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control - this innovative feature automatically senses when your Toyota Prius v is too close to the object in front of you while in cruise control mode and slows you accordingly
Plus, you'll save big at the gas pump with all three of these innovative new Toyota hybrids! The 2014 Toyota Prius v in Orlando offers 44 mpg in the city, 40 mpg on the highway, and 42 mpg combined!
Don't miss out on everything this family-friendly go-green hybrid has to offer - come check it out, and ask about our Toyota Prius v specials! Toyota of Orlando is just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and you can learn more about our incredible inventory at (888) 725-3520!