2014 Toyota Land Cruiser in Orlando meets all of your drive time demands
As usual, this new Toyota in Orlando is available in one trim-level. Don't let that stress you out, though - it packs everything you need to make the most of your drive time into its cabin and under the hood, whether you're taking on suburban streets or heading out on the trails for the weekend. This incredible SUV really does offer it all!
We always expect our new Toyota options to include the latest and greatest when it comes to technology, and the Orlando Toyota Land Cruiser doesn't disappoint. You'll find features like:
- A Premium HDD Navigation System that has Entune, JBL Synthesis sound elements, an 8-inch touchscreen interface, Bluetooth streaming, HD Radio, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and iPod connectivity (whew)
- An integrated backup camera that's accessible through your touchscreen system
- A four-zone automatic climate control system with individual settings for maximum comfort
- A rear-seat DVD system that's designed to keep second and third row passengers entertained (that's right - the new Toyota Land Cruiser can easily seat eight). It has a 9-inch display and wireless headphones included!
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control to make highway driving less tiresome
- The Smart Key System and remote keyless entry on all doors, including the liftgate
- A HomeLink Universal Transceiver and Safety Connect System
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
Part of the 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser's appeal, however, is definitely its sophisticated style. Take a look at some of our favorite highlights on this Toyota SUV!
- A slick leather interior that has heated seats to keep everyone comfortable
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel with hands-free controls for Bluetooth and audio controls
- Polished wood-grain accents throughout
- Optitron instrumentation with turquoise backlighting
- A sporty exterior that's decked out with integrated fog lights, a rear spoiler, LED accent lighting, 18-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels, and a power moonroof with sliding sunshade
Take on any terrain in this new Toyota SUV
You'll also love all of the performance capabilities that the 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser in Orlando has to offer. Check out elements like:
- Front and rear frame-mounted tow hooks in case you - or another driver - get in a jam
- Roof racks for extra cargo space
- Skid plates that are carefully placed to protect your front suspension, fuel tank, radiator, and transfer case
- Heavy-duty mudguards on all tires
- A multi-terrain monitor to help you keep track of what's going on around you in terms of terrain
- A dynamic 5.7L V8 engine with 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque
- Full-time 4WD with Active Traction Control and limited slip differential
- A Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System
You really won't believe everything that's up for grabs when you take this new Toyota for a spin? so why not come see it in person to prove it to yourself? Toyota of Orlando is just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road. We'll see you soon!