New Scion tC in Orlando amps up performance and technology
If you're the type of driver who rates performance capabilities as the most important characteristic on your list, then the 2014 Scion tC in Orlando definitely don't disappoint. It's available in both manual and automatic transmissions, and offers drivers affordability at just under $20,000.
However, just because it's affordable doesn't mean this new Scion in Orlando doesn't churn out performance - expect an exciting ride with 179 horsepower and 172 lb-ft of torque. Additionally, enhancements were made to the 2014 Scion tC's performance, including:
- A fine-tuned suspension system to increase handling and maneuverability, as well as comfort
- A new electric steering system for additional precision
- A manual transmission that boasts Pre-Load Differential - basically, this pushes more torque into the car's front wheels for an impressive performance
- An automatic model that showcases Dynamic Rev Matching - this feature was introduced on the 2013 Scion FR-S, and results in shorter downshifts and the ability to shift twice as fast as the former models
However, if you're not all about performance, you're sure to wonder what the new style will boast! Here are some of the highlights we liked best on the 2014 Scion tC in Orlando:
- A new blacked out valance in the rear, a redesigned front fascia and grille, and new trapezoidal headlights
- A more aggressive and muscular build graces the exterior, and it's enhanced by 18" alloy wheels and a panoramic glass roof with a power moonroof
- In addition to the standard lineup of colors, two new hues have been added - Blue Streak Metallic and Absolutely Red (this cherry-red was previously featured on the Scion tC Release Series 8.0)
- A sleek, dark interior that's highlighted by red stitching and sport bucket front seats, as well as a leather-trimmed steering wheel
- A chrome-tipped exhaust for a little bit of flash
Stay connected in the 2014 Scion tC!
Still not impressed? Check out the amazing technology that this new Scion coupe has to offer!
- A new display audio system with a 6.1 touchscreen integrates Bluetooth wireless streaming, HD Radio, iPod connectivity, and eight speakers
- Cruise control and remote keyless entry for a huge deal of convenience
- The option of a Premium Audio System that integrates social media apps and location based services, as well as around 30,000 different radio stations
- An eco-driving indicator so you can track performance
Come see for yourself just how amazing this new Scion truly is, and don't forget - when you purchase a new Scion, you get the Scion Service Boost! This means two years or 25,000 miles of complimentary routine maintenance to keep your car in amazing shape!
Toyota of Orlando is located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall... call us and schedule an appointment today at (888) 725-3520!