New Scion FR-S in Orlando offers superior upgraded technology
So, what's new for 2014 on this iconic sports car? Technology, to begin with. This new Scion in Orlando is packing a major change in the entertainment department; it now comes standard with a 6.1 inch touchscreen audio system. You'll have access to Bluetooth wireless streaming, HD Radio, iPod connectivity, MP3 playback, and more... plus the option to up the ante! You can also aim for a Premium BeSpoke audio system, which incorporates social media applications like Facebook and a host of new radio stations (over 30,000, just to give you a round number).
That's all Scion really introduced for the 2014 model year - after all, why would you mess with perfection? The new Scion FR-S in Orlando has more to offer than just an excellent listening experience, however. You'll find almost every feature you need to make the most of your drive time when you hit the road!
Get major curb-appeal in the 2014 Scion FR-S
The 2014 Scion FR-S in Orlando has created a look that's tough to match, especially when you consider the price tag. You'll find features like:
- A stream-lined and sporty exterior that's enhanced by 17-inch alloy wheels, dual exhaust, and daytime running lights
- Projector beam headlights that also enhance visibility
- A one-of-a-kind interior that boasts sport bucket front seats, a leather-trimmed sport steering wheel, and sport pedals
- The interior is also clad in dark sport fabric with dynamic red stitching accents
If you're going to have a sports car look, you need a sports car performance to go with it. That's why this new Scion is decked out with:
- A low, muscular stance. The center of gravity is actually a lot lower than other rides because it helps to increase handling (and make it look a whole lot more aggressive).
- A flat 2.0L 4-cylinder Boxer engine, which helped Scion achieve the aforementioned lower center of gravity. You'll get 200 horsepower and 151 lb-ft of torque on your side when you hit the gas!
- A manual transmission or an automatic transmission with paddle shifters to keep things interesting
- Electric power steering and a MacPherson Strut front suspension and Double Wishbone rear suspension to enhance handling and comfort
- 28 mpg combined when it comes to fuel efficiency
Convenience and Efficiency
Your time is valuable, so why not make the most of it? The 2014 Scion FR-S in Orlando helps you do just that with features like:
- Cruise control - this helps to make highway drive time even more efficient and economical
- Remote keyless entry, which means power door locks. You'll also find power windows with a one-touch driver's side down feature.
- An engine immobilizer to help prevent theft (who wouldn't want to get their hands on this new Scion?)
- New knee cushions that help keep both driver and passenger more comfortable on long rides
Plus, a bevy of safety features like the Star Safety System, 3-point seatbelts for every passenger position, and a tire pressure monitoring system!
The 2014 Scion FR-S in Orlando kicks of at just over $25,000, making it a viable option for all. Come down and see it in person! We're just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road. Why not become a sports car owner today?