The Orlando Toyota Highlander dominates in technology and style
One of our most popular family options is the new Toyota Highlander in Orlando. The 2014 model has been completely redesigned and should be here any minute; it's already earning rave reviews for its efficiency, its connectivity, its performance, its safety, and its incredibly sleek new style. Why should you consider this new Toyota SUV for your family, though? We're stacking is up against a main competitor - the Kia Sorento - to show you why it's a clearly superior choice!
- Let's talk technology and connectivity first. The 2014 Toyota Highlander in Orlando comes standard with Entune Audio (which means Bluetooth streaming, iPod connectivity and more) and an integrated backup camera with projected path. You'll find MP3 playback on the Kia Sorento, but you'll have to add on the backup camera for an additional fee!
- Comfort and interior space are also a big deal when it comes to family-friendliness, and the new Toyota Highlander surpasses its competitor in this department, too. You'll find seating for up to eight (the Kia Sorento maxes out at seven passengers), plus way more cargo space - the Toyota SUV offers 13.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the third row of seats, while its Kia competitor only has 9.1 cubic feet to spare.
- Performance is also taken up a notch on the 2014 Toyota Highlander in Orlando. If you're looking for a vehicle that can tow, this is the big winner - it can pull up to 5,000 pounds without batting an eye, where its Kia SUV competition falls short with towing capabilities of just 3,500 pounds.
- Did we mention style? The Orlando Toyota Highlander comes standard with features like a sporty rear spoiler, projector-beam halogen headlamps, daytime running lights, heated power outside mirrors, and 18-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels. If you want any of those features on your Kia Sorento, you'll have to drop a chunk of change to get them!
Find incredible safety features in this Toyota SUV
Safety is where it's at when it comes to family-friendly features, and this Toyota SUV doesn't disappoint. You'll find standard elements like:
- The Toyota Star Safety System
- An Advanced Airbag System
- Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats in the front
- A Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Hill Start Assist Control
- An Engine Immobilizer
See for yourself why this Toyota SUV takes the cake - you can take it for a test drive at our dealership today! Give us a shout at (888) 725-3520 to schedule your appointment and don't forget to ask about our new Toyota specials for even bigger savings!