For example, if you're looking for a family-friendly option that's highly adaptable AND affordable, why not consider the 2013 Toyota Sienna in Orlando? This minivan seamlessly melds style, versatility, and convenience into one - and still leaves room for up to eight passengers. Let's talk about the Orlando Toyota Sienna LE and its competitor, the Honda Odyssey EX!
The 2013 Toyota Sienna in Orlando brings exceptional performance to the table
When comparing the 2013 Toyota Sienna in Orlando to the Honda Odyssey, we'll first address power and performance.
- While the Honda Odyssey EX comes with a 4-cyliner engine, the new Toyota Sienna LE is available in a V6 option, which means more horsepower and gives you a little more bang for your buck in terms of acceleration.
- Additionally, the Orlando Toyota Sienna has the option of all-wheel-drive in slippery weather conditions in Central Florida, an element that's not available on the Honda Odyssey.
- Finally, at Toyota of Orlando you can pick up the new Toyota Sienna in Central Florida in a six-speed automatic transmission, another element not available on the Honda Odyssey minivan.
Is technology the name of your game when you're searching for your next new or used car in Orlando? The 2013 Toyota Sienna in Central Florida can definitely deliver!
- It has amazing connectivity, allowing you to take advantage of the popular Entune service. Entune keeps you connected to apps like OpenTable, IHeartRadio, and Pandora, as well as keep you up to date on things like weather and stocks.
- You won't be able to find connectivity like this in the Honda Odyssey, nor will you be able to take advantage of Sirius XM Satellite Radio like you can on higher trim levels of the 2013 Toyota Sienna in Orlando!
What makes the Orlando Toyota Sienna such an impressive family option?
The Toyota Sienna in Orlando stands out for plenty of other reasons as well. It's available in five different trim levels, and for the 2013 model year you'll get new standard features on particular grades. For example, on the Toyota Sienna LE in Central Florida, Orlando Toyota drivers will now be able to enjoy a three zone automatic climate control system, as well as Bluetooth capabilities, remote keyless entry, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror that integrates both a compass and a Homelink Universal Transceiver for ultimate convenience!
Don't miss out on the new 2013 Toyota Sienna in Orlando! Come visit Toyota of Orlando today - we have the new Toyota Sienna starting at an incredibly affordable MRSP of just $26,435 at our Toyota dealership in Central Florida! We also consistently run new Toyota Sienna specials in Orlando to make your purchase more affordable. The new Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road, and you can give us a ring at (888) 725-3520!