Toyota of Orlando
Official Social Media Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: These rules apply to all Toyota of Orlando social media sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is open only to those who provide entry to official Toyota of Orlando social media sweepstakes and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Florida, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Toyota of Orlando, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Toyota of Orlando as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Timing: Toyota of Orlando shall accept Sweepstakes entries only during the Sweepstakes entry period as provided for in the applicable announcement (the Entry Period). If the applicable Sweepstakes announcement does not indicate an Entry Period, then the Entry Period shall begin on the date of the announcement and end on the following day. Unless otherwise indicated, the Entry Period shall remain open until 11:59 p.m. EST on the final day of the applicable Entry Period.
4. How to Enter: Your method of entry shall be as provided for in the Sweepstakes announcement, or if no method is described in such announcement, based upon the default instructions for each applicable social media channel as outlined below. No other method of entry will be accepted. Limit one (1) entry per person per Sweepstakes, regardless of method of entry. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Toyota of Orlando. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Toyota of Orlando.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the Winner) will receive ONE (1) Genuine Toyota roadside assistance kit, free of charge, from Toyota of Orlando. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Toyota of Orlando to use Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The prize(s) and quantity of such prize(s) to be offered in each Sweepstakes (each, a Prize and collectively, the Prizes) shall be identified by the Official Toyota of Orlando's Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account. The approximate retail value of each Prize shall be valued at $59.00. Exact Prize details shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Toyota of Orlando. Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions except at Toyota of Orlando's sole and absolute discretion. Toyota of Orlando reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. Each Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, provincial, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). All costs and expenses associated with the Prize acceptance and use not specified by the Official social accounts as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The potential winner(s) of the applicable giveaway will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Sweepstakes promptly following the end of the applicable Entry Period. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winner(s) will be declared the official winner(s) of the applicable Sweepstakes (each, a Winner and collectively, the Winners). The decisions of Toyota of Orlando are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Prize per person, family or household per Sweepstakes. The potential winners will be notified via private message or announcement on the applicable social channel. Potential winners are responsible for ensuring that their social media accounts are configured to receive private messages from each applicable Toyota of Orlando social channel. Potential winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and, except where prohibited, publicity release (collectively, Sweepstakes Documents) within three (3) days of such notification. Noncompliance within this time period, with these Official Rules or the return of or inability to deliver any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification at Toyota of Orlando's discretion. If winner cannot be contacted within one calendar week from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and alternate winner selected. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, or if winner cannot be reached, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Toyota of Orlando will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held after which the prize(s) will remain un-awarded. Limit one (1) prize per family or household. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT TOYOTA OF ORLANDO'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Toyota of Orlando, anyone acting on behalf of Toyota of Orlando, and Toyota of Orlando's licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party's proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Toyota of Orlando. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Toyota of Orlando from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Toyota of Orlando may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party's right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Toyota of Orlando reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Toyota of Orlando's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Toyota of Orlando may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Toyota of Orlando. Toyota of Orlando reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Toyota of Orlando has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Toyota of Orlando reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Toyota of Orlando and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in FLORIDA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a list of winners please contact Toyota of Orlando's Digital Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a complete and full explanation regarding the nature of your request, the name and date(s) of the applicable Sweepstakes to which your request pertains, your full contact information, and a reference to this section of the Official Rules.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Toyota of Orlando, 3575 Vineland Road Orlando, FL 32811 United States of America.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Toyota of Orlando is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By submitting an entry to a Toyota of Orlando social media sweepstakes promotion, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules
Last Updated Monday, July 18, 2016.