The Toyota of Orlando Culture
We are in the people business. Toyota of Orlando has a strong culture that values teamwork, customer and employee satisfaction. Toyota of Orlando currently seeks several self-directed and goal-oriented individuals to join our growing team!
Toyota of Orlando's mission is to be Orlando's automotive leader in vehicle sales and service.
We achieve this by providing extraordinary owner experiences through continuously developing passionate associates who share our desire to always be better.
Our Performance Standards are based on Professionalism, Development of People, Honesty and Integrity, Quality, Caring, We're ALL Salespeople and Being the Best.
Full-time employees of Toyota of Orlando receive competitive salaries and benefits. The health and well-being of our people are important to us so we provide every employee with a range of benefits.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Vision Benefits
- 401k Options
- Employee dealership discounts
How to Apply
Please click on "Job Application" on the right hand side of this page. Toyota of Orlando only accepts online applications. Due to the high volume of candidates, we will only contact those individuals with whom we have interest in proceeding with. If you do not find the exact position you are looking for, we are always accepting resumes for positions in Sales, Customer Service and Fixed Operations.
You may submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about Toyota of Orlando please contact Human Resources at 1-888-725-3520.
Current Open Positions
BDC Representatives (Sales Support)
Toyota of Orlando currently seeks several goal-oriented individuals to join our Business Development Center. We are looking for qualified candidates who have call center or telemarketing experience. This opportunity involves all inbound sales calls and internet leads generated by our website.
Because our Business Development Center team adds such value to our overall mission of being the #1 Toyota dealership in Central Florida, we reward them in ways that allow their passion and talent to determine their earning potential.
With the fundamental goal of transferring or setting an appointment for customers to visit our dealership, you will:
- Respond to internet leads and inquiries
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective customers
- Answer sales calls and inquiries and make follow-up calls to unsold customers
- Adhere to lead management plan guidelines
- Accurately record interactions with each prospective customer in our database
What it Takes:
Qualified applicants will be team players who display a controlled confidence and professionalism to both internal and external customers. Excellent phone/customer service skills are imperative.
Additional requirements include:
- 1-2 years customer service experience in an outbound calling environment
- Proficient with Word and Internet based programs
- Strong attention to detail and solid writing skills
- Ability to work in a retail/sales environment
- Bilingual candidates (Spanish) preferred
We reward our Business Development professionals through a competitive base salary plus commission (average $600-1000 per week), medical/dental/life insurance, and employee discounts.
Product Sales Specialist (Sales Consultant)
The Product Sales Specialist will build relationships with customers while discovering their needs and concerns. Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively in a team focused environment to ensure the ongoing growth of the business.
- Maintain a minimum standard of customer appointments and meetings
- Meet and greet customers
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Fact finding and information gathering
- Present and demonstrate vehicle features to customer, to include test driving
- Achieve daily, weekly and/or monthly sales metrics
- Other reasonable duties as may be requested
- 2 to 3 years customer service and/or sales experience in a high volume industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of the automotive industry
- Customer focused
- Ability to work evenings until 10:00 PM
- Ability to work weekends as business needs dictate
The Finance Representative is responsible for producing additional revenue for the dealership by maintaining good working relationships with several finance sources, submitting accurate and timely paperwork according to the company's policy and procedures while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction. Toyota of Orlando is looking for a customer-focused, energetic and self-motivated individual to join our team.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with several finance sources, factory and otherwise
- Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals
- Work with Sales Specialists to secure a reasonable profit from every sale
- Handle all rate quotes
- Presents all legal and financial documents to customers
- Presents new vehicle to customers
- Check all paperwork for correct title, lien information, and taxes
- Establish and meet monthly objectives
- Responsible for verifying insurance with customers agents, obtain deposits, verify trade payoffs
- Ensure high quality through established sale practices
- Maintain high profitability of finance products in an ethical, legal and compliant manner
- Maintains high ethical standards in daily activities
- Review daily funding delays, complete bank stipulations in a timely manner ensuring expedited funding payments
- Provide exceptional sales process from the financing process
- Ensure paperwork is legal, compliant and complete without flaw
- Departs from traditional ways of doing things as appropriate to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Works with all dealership employees to ensure customer loyalty
- Guarantees overall customer satisfaction
- ?Responsible for following online review acquisition process and maintaining the goals set by the department/dealership
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience in Finance
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work evenings until 10:00PM
- Ability to work weekends as business needs dictate
- Professional and dedicated
- Must have impeccable follow up abilities
- Must know how to work in a team environment
- Ability to present and sell our products to well-educated customer base
- Excellent Communication Skills
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver license
The Automotive Technician will work to properly diagnose, repair and maintain customer vehicles, while producing quality flat rate hours.
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership's and factory standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Consistently perform quality Multi-Point Inspections, in order to recommend ethically needed repairs and maintenance items
- Building upon your knowledge of industry-standard tools and equipment
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed
- Proper preparation and completion of repair order documentation
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for
- completion so that customers can be informed
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Previous experience as an automotive technician (or have completion of accredited automotive training program)
- Solid mechanical skills
- Valid FL driver's license, clean driving record
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Must provide own tools and tool box
- Maintain or obtain required Toyota and ASE Certifications
Body Shop Technician
Performs automotive body and related repairs, straightens bent bodies, removes dents, and replaces damaged parts that cannot be repaired.
- Inspects body damage to determine feasibility and best method of repairs. May use metal forming and cutting tools to perform repairs.
- Performs damaged sheet metal and body repairs. Removes, replaces, or repairs body parts using hand and power tools.
- Removes, installs, adjusts, and aligns body components. May repair locks, latches, and other accessory body parts. May perform glass and upholstery repairs.
- Documents all repair and maintenance actions on Work Orders, including parts and materials used, time expended, and pertinent comments. Ensures the accuracy and completeness of all documentation and fleet entries prior to release of the vehicle.
- Ensures vehicle security and safety while in shop. Adheres to all Governmental rules and Shop safety practices relating to operation of shop tools, use of personal safety devices, housekeeping, and health. Follows all environmental practices regarding proper handling and disposal of all waste streams.
- Provides written estimates of repair when requested.
- Communicates and adheres to Injury Prevention (IP) standards.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the Automotive industry
- Previous experience working with Car-O-Liner and/or Cartronics, preferred
- Auto Body and Collision Damage Repair Certificate, preferred
- ASE credentials, preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain a clean, safe team oriented environment
- Self-starter and work without supervision
- Computer skills
- Must be able to use all shop tools including plasma cutting & welding equipment
- Strong analytical background
- Must have own hand and air tools to effectively complete task at hand
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Repair is mostly performed indoors where noise from hammers and air tools is prevalent. All PPE rules must be followed.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under Toyota of Orlando's insurance policy
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Organization and multi-tasking skills, good time management and adapts easily to a fast-paced environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds